[WSIS CS-Plenary] Governmental Bureau and First PrepCom

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 12:50:03 BST 2004

Dear Bloem,
Thanks for these interesting information !
Sorry to say once more how it is so difficult to
follow Civile society position, maily expressed in
English, requiring many time to understand and to
react. I do think that it is possible to do a mimimum
effort to insure translation in Spanish, Portuguese
and if possible French. Apprently French NGOs,
institutions and Companies are not interested to do
this effort, English organisation (CRIS ?) should do
it in the interest of the expected result of the
Summit.
Dealing with the content of the message, how the CS
representatives can think possible to maintain Mr
Samassékou as leader of the Tunis Phase even if he did
the best and more in the Geneva phase ? UN rules are
known even if they are not written.
Why are we spending time and effort on usefulless
debates ?
The report on last African Civile Society in Tunis was
hopeless, only thanks to tunisian government, thanks
for the financial initiative to support african civile
society representatives, thanks for tour offer to
participants, thanks and thanks and thanks ! Are we
serious ? are we credible ? are we usefull ? African
CS had not many requirements and advices to provide to
Tunisian officials ?
Why there is already a Found to support officials
underdevelopped countries representatives and CS is
not explicitly uncluded in this Found ?
Tunis Precom is for tomorrow (june), what have we
already done to make African Civile Society more aware
about Tunis challence and make SC more efficient ?
arrond which items ? which aims ? which expected
results ?
Is there any pilot in the CS battle ?
All the best
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization