[WSIS CS-Plenary] Governmental Bureau and First PrepCom

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Apr 30 04:59:20 BST 2004

Dear Djilali,

You have identified an important problem.  Why
don't you try to fix the problem?  Of course you
can't change the world, but you can start by
translating 1 or 2 notes.

There is a  problem.  You volunteer to fix it.
That's how Civil Society works.  1 message each
week.  Good luck.

(I was going to try and use Google to translate
this note, but the computer I am using today
turns French non-ascii characters into Japanese
characters, so my apologies for no attempt at
providing any French!)

Thanks,

Adam