[WSIS CS-Plenary] FW: Special Invitation to our conference

Emem Okon emem_o at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 11:37:12 BST 2004

Hi,
I had a similar invitation on a youth conference to be
held in the US. I responded and was told we have to
pay a hotel accommodation for a follow up conference
in Guinea before we can be admitted to the first
conference in the US. I do not think it is a valid
conference. A great number of people get invited to
this conference which the organisers claim is by
special invitation only but I an yet to see someone
who has attended.

Take care.