[WSIS CS-Plenary] report on TFFM meeting 29 November

rsagun at takingitglobal.org rsagun at takingitglobal.org
Wed Dec 1 10:06:28 GMT 2004

Dear Adam and all,

Indeed, it should be put on the agenda.

Another issue is the role of the "CS Connectors" to the WGIG. It needs
further elaboration. A working mechanism between CS members of the WGIG and
"CS Connectors" should be developed soon. CS members of the WGIG must
strengthen its interaction with the CS Plenary and CSB.

Best regards,

Robert Sagun
Policy Coordinator
WSIS Youth Caucus