[WSIS CS-Plenary] Minutes of the 4th annual private sector cooperation meeting in the Arab region

Marouen MRAIHI lists at mraihi.com
Mon Dec 6 16:39:46 GMT 2004

There are some quick minutes I took during the 4th annual private sector
cooperation meeting in the Arab region organized by the ITU Arabic regional
office (Egypt) and the National frequencies Agency (Tunisia) in Tunis from
November 30 to December 2nd. I wasn't able to attend all the sessions but I'
ve chosen some where I can find some useful information for the Civil
society.

http://www.mraihi.com/blog/index.php?2004/12/06/10

Regards

Marouen MRAIHI