[WSIS CS-Plenary] A Framework Convention for the Internet?

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at amauta.rcp.net.pe
Wed Dec 22 16:48:00 GMT 2004

Hi!

Some years ago (in 2001) James Graham started the GIC Project (Group of
Internationalization of Cyberspace) under the auspicies of the Facultad
Libre de Derecho de Monterrey, México and Alfa-Redi.

I think that in this moment this project be an interesting contribution to
the WSIS Process.

The principal documents made by the group:

Prof. James A. Graham & Erick Iriarte, Chairmen, GIC.
The Internationalization of Cyberspace: An E-qual Regime between developed
and developing countries
http://www.alfa-redi.org/gic/graham-iriarte.pdf

J.A. Graham (in French)
Cyberspace is a new international space (from a sociological and legal
point of view)
http://www.alfa-redi.org/gic/cyberspace_thesis.pdf

The resolutions of Quito, Monterrey and Lima will be usefull for the
discuss, too, about a International Framework for the Cyberspace, you could
fin in the website of  GIC Project: http://www.alfa-redi.org/gic/

Yours,

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Alfa-Redi