[WSIS CS-Plenary] Info for WSIS Phase 2

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Feb 2 21:33:28 GMT 2004

I'd like to add some more questions:
1) Since there will be an ICANN meeting March 1-6, people who are involved
in Internet governance on the root/DNS level will not be able to attend
other meetings. How do we solve that with going to Tunisia?
2) Why not use the Geneva accreditation?
3) Will there be special prices for staying in Tunisia? This is extremly
important for the CS.