AW: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Info for WSIS Phase 2

Bruno OUDET Bruno.Oudet at imag.fr
Tue Feb 3 08:12:30 GMT 2004

Wolfgang wrote:

>Tunis is certainly cheaper than Geneva, but flights are much more
>expensive :-(

Tunis is certainly cheaper than Geneva, but flights are much more expensive :-(

The Civil society could negotiate a special WSIS discount with Tunisair .

Concerning the re-opening of the accreditation process, Meryem has already
put this point forward during a meeting in Paris with the french government
delegation.
As far as I am concern I shall do my best to have this point carried
forward to the
negotiation by the French delegation to the European community delegation.

It is probably important that other national civil society groups bring
this point
forward to their own government delegation.

Bruno Oudet