[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Info for WSIS Phase 2

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Feb 4 11:42:43 GMT 2004

Renata, thanks for the update.

Had some questions about this, so could you confirm:

The March 4-5 meeting will be to discuss process.  For civil society,
representatives of the Bureau should attend (not all of us, not
caucuses and working groups.)  Is this correct?

(I think it might be a good idea to include someone from content and
themes/plenary, but I do understand that it looks like a bureau task.)

Thanks,

Adam