[WSIS CS-Plenary] Invitation to join WSIS community on orkut.com

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Fri Feb 6 01:05:43 GMT 2004

 What's Orkut.com?

 orkut.com is an online community website designed for friends. The main
goal of our service is to make your social life, and that of your
friends, more active and stimulating. orkut's social network can help
you both maintain existing relationships as well as establish new ones
by reaching out to people you've never met before. Who you interact with
is entirely up to you. Before getting to know an orkut member, you can
even see how they're connecting to you through the friends network.

 orkut makes it easy to find people who share your hobbies and
interests, look for romantic connections or establish new business
contacts. You can also create and join a wide variety of online
communities to discuss current events, reconnect with old college
buddies or even exchange cookie recipes.

 To join orkut, simply click on the link in the email you received and
follow the instructions for creating a user name and password. If orkut
doesn't sound like it's for you, feel free to delete your invitation. If
you change your mind in the future, don't worry! We'll still be here at
www.orkut.com.

 It is our mission to help you create a closer, more intimate network of
friends. We hope to put you on the path to social bliss soon