[WSIS CS-Plenary] Invitation to join WSIS community on orkut. com

zielinskic at who.int zielinskic at who.int
Fri Feb 6 07:33:51 GMT 2004

Robert,

Hi. I'd like to join, but you need a personal invitation in the form of a
customised URL, it seems. Could you provide that? I tried contacting you off
list, but you iprolink server bounces - hence this public request. Feel free
to respond off-list.

Chris Zielinski
STP AHSPR-RPC/EIP
World Health Organization
Avenue Appia, CH1211, Geneva, Switzerland
Office: 004122-7914435 Home: 004122-3100551 Mobile: 0044-7971045354