[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: WSIS Briefing, Feb 9, 1400, Rm XXV, Palais des Nations, Geneva

Ralf Bendrath ralf.bendrath at sfb597.uni-bremen.de
Fri Feb 6 13:57:26 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I think Meryem is at least partly right.

First of all, I really apprechiate CONGO's efforts to keep us NGOs
involved here and maintain a dialogue with the WSIS organizers.

But we can not be so naive and think this is just informal when so many
high-level officials are taking part.
To invite to this Monday meeting on a Friday afternoon is really not
nice by the way. CONGO should have told us in advance, even before
knowing the exact room number. Then all caucuses would have had time to
prepare something.
I also wonder why Bertrand did not let us know about this since he is on
the speakers list.

Ok, I know you are all busy, but we really need to maintain the spirit
of transparency and trust here.

So, those who are going there: Please report back to the list!

Have a nice weekend,

Ralf