[WSIS CS-Plenary] SMSI site web au Canada

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Mon Feb 9 23:26:57 GMT 2004

Jean-Philippe and Liss:

are you referring to the wsis-cs.org or www.geneva2003.org site? as they
are the only, semi-official civil sites.

In canada - there's isn't such a site, at least not yet. if there's
anything close - i'd say it's the site mentioned at the Unesco debrief
in Ottawa - The site created by The World Forum on Community Networking
well over a year ago. Not recognize their efforts, and tri-lingual
website is to be ignorant of what others having been doing already
around WSIS in Canada

<http://www.globalcn.org/>

regards

Robert

--On Monday, February 9, 2004 5:44 PM -0500 Liss Jeffrey