[WSIS CS-Plenary] Translations

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Wed Feb 25 08:03:27 GMT 2004

Dear Djilali,

You may wish to look at the list of members on plenary - and review the
various caucuses and spaces where Civil Society Groups meet.

As nnenna highlights, there are many people active in WSIS (African but
also, Asian, Latin American, European, North American) who may not be
active in discussions of the past 4 weeks.

I'm not sure if you're aware of the WSIS Civil society site? If not, it's
quite useful as a resource linking to most of the active CS spaces.

http://www.wsis-cs.org/

members of all lists can be viewed here - and can be accessed if you can
recall your username and pwd for the lists.

http://www.wsis-cs.org/caucuses.html

karen