[WSIS CS-Plenary] Translations

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Wed Feb 25 19:35:05 GMT 2004

Hi Karen,

Welcome back from Melbourne.  Just following up on my previous request to
have the Health and ICT Working Group placed on the CS list of caucuses and
working groups. It will be helpful for people visiting the site who have
interests in both physical and mental health issues to join the working
group.

Thanks for your help.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair Media/ICT Working Group,
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York
Tel: 1-631-754-2424
Fax: 1-631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net