[WSIS CS-Plenary] Representing interests of Working Groups at Geneva now and in Tunis next week

Thomas Ruddy thomruddy at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 08:32:25 GMT 2004

Dear plenary,
Who will represent your interests and the interests of
the Working Groups at the meeting for brainstorming
next week in Tunis? This question has been raised
below under 3), and Karen Banks asked that this and
related issues be posted to the plenary list.
Regards,
Thomas (attending Geneva meeting 3 hours from now)