[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Declaration -- Endorsement List - ALER

Victor van Oeyen vanoeyen at hetnet.nl
Thu Feb 26 09:01:19 GMT 2004

hi all,

Due to some kind of mistake, we are not on the endorsement list for the
Civil Society Declaration. As WACC and RITS weren't on it either (being
both active promoters of participation in CS), I assume there ara a big
number of absent endorsers.....   So, perhaps, it would be an idea to make
one more active round to gather endorsements...?

Could you please be so kind to put us on it? Once again congratulations
with the very good job.

ALER - Asociación Latinoamericana de Educación Radiofónica
Calle Vallodalid # Madrid
Quito - Ecuador
Nestor Busso (encuentro at impsat1.com.ar)
Victor van Oeyen (vanoeyen at hetnet.nl)