[WSIS CS-Plenary] Difference between Working Group and Caucus

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Sun Jan 4 16:20:41 GMT 2004

Dear All,

As some of you may be aware,  I have started a Working Group on Health
(Mental and Physical) and ICT and invite those with interest in the area of
health to join.

There has been some discussion as to the difference between a Working Group
and Caucus and there does not seem to be any clear information as to the
differences.  Perhaps those who have formed either or who would know the
differences, particularly with regard to procedures for forming and function
of the group, please share the information on the listserv.  I would think
others interested in forming new groups would also find the information
helpful.

Best regards,

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair Media/ICT Working Group,
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York
Tel: 1-631-754-2424
Fax: 1-631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net