[WSIS CS-Plenary] Difference between Working Group and Caucus

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 17:42:59 GMT 2004

Dear Elizabeth,
Congratulation for your initiative and hope you will
be ready with relevant proposals for the Tinis'
Summit.
If your discussion Group Working Group or Caucus will
accpet contribution in French, i shall be very happy
to participate in regard with Health and
public/private approach. I am member of an Association
Biens Publics à l'Echelle Mondiale (World Public
Common Goods)which application to the Health sector
(science, training, medecines, druggs, access to
health structures etc...)
All the best
Djilali
--- "Elizabeth Carll, PhD" <ecarll at optonline.net>

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization