[WSIS CS-Plenary] Coalition for Cultural Diversity (CCD)

Jesus Rodriguez Espinoza jerodrigue at cantv.net
Mon Jan 5 21:31:41 GMT 2004

Hello Friends
A wish you the best for this new year and I want to thank on behalf of
Aporrea.org all your help and time during WSIS.
In Venezuela we´ve got lot of experiences in confronting FTA (specially FTAA
or ALCA in Spanish) and a real infowar laboratory (which we suffer and fight
every day since December 2002). The next Monterey Summit will be very
important to present new strategies.
Best regards and be should of our interest in cooperating with all the
initiatives that recognizes the right of minorities to express and to get
heard and those initiatives that underline the sovereignty of nation to
decide what economic or trade model best fit the interest of the majorities.
JRE
www.aporrea.org