[governance] AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Priority for WSIS Civil Soiciety

AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Jan 20 16:20:54 GMT 2004

I support Wolfgang's assesment of this Internet Governance WG process.

And, it would be nice to try to write a "joint-paper"  as option One,
but in reality, we should first write different papers by those who can,
and then, if there is good synthesis, let's make it into one paper but
we don't have to agree on everything and it is sometimes better
to show the "diversity", as civil society from all over the globe.

Frankly, I prefer multiple approach even within CS governance group
at least at this stage.

best,

izumi