[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS THETHA] THETHA - "ICT Policy Organisations and Processes"

Sean Moroney sean at aitecafrica.com
Thu Jan 29 15:42:32 GMT 2004

We would welcome input from this event into the Commonwealth
Telecommunications Organisation conference on Implementing the WSIS Action
Plan, to be held in Nairobi over 25-26 March. Full details are available at
http://www.aitecafrica.com/Kenya/cto.htm

Sean Moroney
sean at aitecafrica.com
AITEC Exhibitions & Conferences
20 Wellington St, St Ives, Cambridgeshire PE27 5AZ, UK
Tel: +44-1480-495595 Fax: +44-1480-495596
www.aitecafrica.com