[WSIS CS-Plenary] Open letter sent to latin american caucus - lessons for us all to learn...

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Jul 11 14:01:55 BST 2004

Enrique:

mi intent— solo fue de informar a lista de plenaria - sin m‡s. Si es
que tenia que haber sido comunicado por otra persona - pues, lo
siento. No sab’a que exist’a tal acuerdo informal - ahora lo sŽ, y
para nada volverŽ a comunicar aqui cosas del espacio LAC.

Gracias por enviar algo de comentarios - realmente, lo agradezco.

Lo que veo que he hecho - ahora estan todos enfadados conmigo en
lugar. Quizas, llegar logrŽ "cambiar en tema". Espero - realmente -
que pasado este "episodio"  que la discusion vuelva a los temas aun
abiertos.  Los temas para  - consensuar  - pues no son nada faciles.

### english

My aim was to inform the plenary of what was being discussed -
nothing more. If the information should have been mentioned here (on
this list) by someone else - well, i'm sorry. I did not know that
there was an informal agreement in existence - I now know, and will
not inform the people in this space about what's going on in LAC
(latin american and carribean) list.

As for your comments - thanks, much appreciated.

I see now, that by my coments - now everyone (in the LAC caucus)
seems upset with me. Well, it does seem that I managed to "change the
topic" (of the ongoing discussion). I hope - really - that after this
"episode" that the discussion return to the open and pending issues.
The items (and issues) to find a consensus around are nothing easy..

regards

Robert

--
###