Inyila Cyber Academy, Nigeria - [WSIS CS-Plenary] LAUNCH of INTERNET GOVERNANCE PROJECT

ariwae at unl.ac.uk ariwae at unl.ac.uk
Sun Jul 18 12:40:51 BST 2004

Dear All

This is a great idea and success on the Internet Governance applications.

I have a new project in Nigeria addressing similar issues - called Inyila
Cyber Academy (in partnership with the Mobile and Wireless Communication
agenda for e-community linking 14 villages) We hope to secure
international funding to facilitate this positive agenda to enable grass
root infrastructure provision and resource allocation)

This project was discussed in a The DallasCon - which was a wireless
communication conference held in the United States this year.

I hope collaborate with other similar project and research development
globally to energise the positive agenda of the United Nations

I look forward to your reply

Ezendu Ariwa