[WSIS CS-Plenary] LAUNCH of INTERNET GOVERNANCE PROJECT

Mavic mavic at isiswomen.org
Mon Jul 19 00:53:47 BST 2004

Dear Lisa,

Thanks for raising that very important point.

To the research team:

How can women and men from the Global South take part in this research --as
researchers or part of the research team and not just as respondents or
subjects?

I visited the www.InternetGovernance.org site to find some information on
the research design but there was none unfortunately.

If there is an opening for collaboration, I would be pleased to discuss
this with people from the University of the Philippines and the
Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.

Mavic Cabrera-Balleza