[WSIS CS-Plenary] LAUNCH of INTERNET GOVERNANCE PROJECT

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Sun Jul 18 16:29:49 BST 2004

This sounds like a worthwhile project; however,
respectfully, I would like to suggest that you
consider diversifying your research team. So far
as I can judge from the following names, there
are no women, no persons of color, and no persons
from the Global South who are involved as central
figures in your research project.

Thanks,

Lisa McLaughlin