[WSIS CS-Plenary] next UN ICT Task Force Meeting in Berlin: 19./20 November

richard jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Sat Jul 24 19:33:16 BST 2004

Extremely useful, may I even suggest GDZ Haus as a venue, easy travel-wise, a wonderful facility, and really a valuable place in which to hold a global forum on this topic.

Break-out space is somewhat limited, although there is a partner organization about 200 meters away with such space. The one Global Compact Learning Exercise, which also was splendid, that I attended was hosted there.

Only problem is availability of the space on those dates, I would not know if the time is already booked.

Richard Jordan