[WSIS CS-Plenary] Currently, we're planning to present information on Gender and F/OSS at conferences in Peru

Lady Murrugarra ladymurrugarra at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 26 15:07:40 BST 2004

WOWEM NEWS
http://www.wowem.org

July 25, 2004
We're been invited to write an article for I4D Magazine
Currently, we're planning to present information on Gender and F/OSS at conferences in Peru,
Chile, and the UK.  More information on these events will be available in the near future.

UPDATED on the site:  Biographies!

July 7, 2004
Gender Equity and Free and Open Source Software
Call for Chapter Submissions of a New Book, including a new  FAQ at the bottom of the page.

Regards,

Lady V. Murrugarra V.
www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales
www.wowem.org