[WSIS CS-Plenary] FYI- NA Caucus meeting Seattle June 12, 2004

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 19:50:31 BST 2004

Dear North American CS et al.,

The North American Caucus will hold an informal meeting on June 12, 2004 in Seattle during the CTCNet Conference.

We hope to connect with our EU-NA Caucus colleagues in Berlin at the WOS conference to provide input in to the meetings taking place there.

If you are interested in participating in Seattle please contact the NA caucus at n_america at wsis-cs.org

(Please state your name, your organization’s name and location in the body of the email)

Thank you,

Amali De Silva-Mitchell

President Vancouver Community Network, Canada

Co-coordinator CS North American Caucus

Amali De Silva-Mitchell  AAT,BSc.(Econ)Warwick,MSc.(Int.Acc/Fin)LSE

Tel: 1-604-736-9012 & Email: amalidesilva at yahoo.com