[WSIS CS-Plenary] mailing list for Arab Caucus - more

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 09:04:46 BST 2004

Dear ZAS,
Extraordinary news which come with late but which
come.
I wish you a full success.
I whish that this list will be in arabic, english and
french, so it will serve as link between persons and
CS organisationspeaking one of these 3 langages.
You should also do an effort to provide stock of
relevant discussion which rule in wsis discussion
lists.
All the best
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization