[WSIS CS-Plenary] Updates on WSIS prepcom I

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Mon Jun 21 11:33:23 BST 2004

Dear All,

Best wishes for a productive and successful meeting.  I hope to be able to
join you at future meetings.

If you are interested in joining the Health and ICT Working Group please,
contact me and also include a brief description of your areas of interest.

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair Media/ICT Working Group
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York;
Tel: 1-631-754-2424
Fax: 1-631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net