[WSIS CS-Plenary] Updates on WSIS prepcom I

L. D. Misek-Falkoff ldmf at att.net
Mon Jun 21 12:48:32 BST 2004

Dear Elizabeth:

I am interested in this re WSIS and in all contexts inlcluding disability; I would ask all that the phrase "disabled persons" and the like be traded in for "persons with disabilities."

While posting presently, it may be added for general purposes that In today's world, the former phrase is like a dead end and no win situation; the latter holds promises and shows that disabilities are just one aspect - gives more opening for appreciating abilities and all sorts of good health aspects too.

Thanks and best wishes, LDMF.
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.