[WSIS CS-Plenary] blogging from pre-prepcom meeting

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 09:08:05 BST 2004

Andy, sorru to disturb you !
You are one among the very rare colleagues who try to
translate your message in french and spanish....
Thanks a lot for that.... When you propose to use your
translation tools on your website this advice is
usefull for those who like us can access to internet
by DSL or cable but it is quite difficult for those
who in Africe access with RTC. So if it is possible
you can put directly your translation on the main
message.
I know that it require time and normally it is the
duty of our colleagues who are in charge of the CS.
They should find a sustainable solution to this
problem of translation.
Best regards
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization