[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: update on CS emergency plenary

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 25 16:14:25 BST 2004

Robert Guerra wrote:

> Just like governments, i would encourage the creation of a "like
> minded" civil society group - which is inclusive as possible,
> respects diversity and who's members agree to certain generally
> agreed upon rules of procedure.
Thanks, Robert - good to get some feedback on this.

What are the others thinking? We have a hard time to decide this on our
own here in Tunisia.

> Would neutral space of the Goethe institue in Tunisia help for
> subsequent meetings?
Not really. There is enough space here at the moment, the Goethe
Institute has to be open to everyone, and the next two PrepComs will be
in Geneva anyway, as far as we have heard yet.

R.