[WSIS CS-Plenary] (no subject)

Michel LAVIGNE mlavigne at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 26 09:10:36 BST 2004

As i must leave for Paris this morning and in order to be fully effective,
you can find us under the generic name of SANGOMAR whithin the wsis.
Everybody can participate to the discussion by filling the questionnaire we
made especially for a working group on Internet Governance.
You'll find it at http://intergovernance.org
We ask for your comments. Everybody at wsis is concerned.

Best regards

Michel Lavigne
SANGOMAR ECOSYSTEMS/SANGOMAR SYSTEMS

Subject: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft statement on Internet Gvernance