[WSIS CS-Plenary] TRANSLATION: Status of CS documents

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Tue Jun 29 18:43:20 BST 2004

Le mardi, 29 juin 2004, à 19:22 Europe/Paris, karen banks a écrit :
> June 26th:
>
> Statement 1: on human rights as read by Mme Mme Souhayr Belhassen -
> French and English
> Statement 2: on human rights as read by Mme Awa N'Diaye - no
> electronic copy?

Oh, it should be quite simple : interestingly (and funny) enough, she
re-read the entire statement read right before her by Souhayr
Belhassen, except the very last sentence. But I don't have a precise
idea of what she said instead. Should be something like "all countries
in the world" instead of the two host countries, and the remaing kept
the same.

These people were so convinced that that they will succeed in the end
that they haven't even prepared their own alternative statement...

The good news for the tarnslation team is that the translation should
be very easy !!!