[WSIS CS-Plenary] Report from Tunisia meeting?

Ralf Bendrath ralf.bendrath at sfb597.uni-bremen.de
Thu Mar 4 12:54:16 GMT 2004

Tracey Naughton wrote:

> I don't believe that the list is censored, though it may be widely read.

I understood Robert as not refering to the list, but to Tunisia. So I
assume he will report more openly once he has left the country.

I am not sure this is the right way to handle this (what will we do if
there are PrepComs in Tunisia), but I would prefer to ask Robert once he
is somewhere else - and probably has more ressources regarding
connectivity etc. also.

I'll see him tonight in Berlin, and tomorrow there _will_ be an open,
uncesored report somehow, I promise.

Best, Ralf