[WSIS CS-Plenary] Report from Tunisia meeting?

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Thu Mar 4 16:20:43 GMT 2004

Tracey:

believe me, there will be a full report from those of us who were there.
Instant reports are hard - give us a few days, and we'll have more info
and comments to share

and yes, all incoming and outgoing internet traffic in Tunisia is
censored. the human rights watch and amnesty intl sites (www.hrw.org &
www.amnesty.org) could not be accesses from either internet cafe's in
the city nor at the internet cafe setup at the meeting by the conference
organizers.

regards

Robert

--On Thursday, March 4, 2004 8:39 AM +0200 Tracey Naughton