[WSIS CS-Plenary] Report from Tunisia meeting?

richard t jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Fri Mar 5 12:35:42 GMT 2004

--Hi, Richard Jordan here -- some of us will go to Tunisia, quite rightly -- but no one is speaking in anyone's name or presuming to represent anyone else.

In New York, following the Dept. of Public Information weekly briefing on February 12 that dealt with the WSIS, many NGOs now have a great deal of interest in the WSIS.

If possible andif people want this here at UN Headquarters, we will form some type of informal group here to discuss how to participate in Tunisia.

But boycott the Tunisian segment? I doubt that very much, at least from here.

RJ