[WSIS CS-Plenary] Proposed electronic participation

Tracey Naughton t.naughton at iafrica.com
Wed Mar 10 18:02:28 GMT 2004

It would be great to try out a virtual meeting. I know from doing this in
southern Africa that it is possible but there can be power problems, phone
line drop outs and many people have not participated in electronic meetings
before. So yes lets try, but lets ensure we get some feedback on the
experience too so we can make practical adjustments as needs be and where
possible, and know who is excluded and why.

Best

Tracey

Nyaka - Communication & Development
Tracey Naughton