[WSIS CS-Plenary] spam or universal access ?

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 23:03:28 GMT 2004

2 cents from me - I have to admit when I see the pleas from Africa e.g. Niger which our colleague on the  CS plenary list  never fails to enlighten us about; I wonder as to what our CS priorities for humanity really are especially at a conference such as this ? Is it spam ( a junk mail annoyance for the Western world ) or universal access ?

I do think the C&T team of phase 1 should re-mobilize and start on an action plan for phase 2 themes that CS wants to promote asap - starting with a virtual on-line / real time meeting would be great!

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

cc: Plenary

wolfgang at imv.au.dk wrote:
Hi Betrand,

do yopu propose an "Intergovernmental Spam Convention" or a "Spam MoU"?

best

wolfgang

-- Original Nachricht--