[WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Participation - Establishment of working group?

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Thu Mar 11 16:57:11 GMT 2004

Dear all:

I just had a good conversation with  Derrick Cogburn in regards to using
ICTs to facilitate collaboration by CS in the WSIS process.

Among other things, we discussed having a virtual meeting next week -
Wed . March 17th at 10:00 EDT to be exact - where those of us interested
could exchange ideas, comments and perhaps even create a working group
on advancing the use of ICTs for virtual participation and collaboration.

Hearing this, if you'd like join us next week  please email either
myself or Derrick (off-list).

regards

Robert

--On Wednesday, March 10, 2004 9:41 AM -0800 Amali De Silva