[WSIS CS-Plenary] Digital divide conference

John Fung john.fung at hkcss.org.hk
Fri Mar 12 02:58:04 GMT 2004

Dear all,

The 7th International Conference: Human Services Information Technology Application (HUSITA7) shall be held in Hong Kong in August 2004.

Please see conference website for details: http://www.hkcss.org.hk/husita7/

It has a theme on digital inclusion and please see if you can attend. There will also be a post conference tour to Shanghai and Beijing to study the use of ICT in civil affairs.

Please also circulate this mail to those who might be interested in participating.

Presenters of papers would enjoy a discount on registration fee.

John fung