[WSIS CS-Plenary] S&T for Development in WSIS--March 23 planning meeting

Fullsack Jean-Louis jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 23 14:56:15 GMT 2004

Sorry Frannie

Could you tell me the relation between the purpose of this meeting and CS
Plenary activities ?
For the sake of clarity, I just mention this purpose :
" identify issues and activities related to the WSIS process in which the US
S&T community can play a role in promoting US interests and values" (sic).
Promoting "US interests and values" (???) has nothing in common with our
CS/NGO activity.
Please no spam in our Plenary list !
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT - France