[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: S&T for Development in WSIS--March 23 planning meeting

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 23 09:23:51 GMT 2004

Frannie is in a meeting right now, so excuse me if I answer - I am in
Washington at the moment and going there with her.

Fullsack Jean-Louis wrote:

> " identify issues and activities related to the WSIS process in which the US
> S&T community can play a role in promoting US interests and values" (sic).
> Promoting "US interests and values" (???) has nothing in common with our
> CS/NGO activity.
Exactly.
But this is what the US government / S&T people and the private sector
are trying to do here.
Frannie and I will go to raise our voice and thell them what we think
the summit should be about. Get it? ;-)

> Please no spam in our Plenary list !
So, I don't think it was spam. And I am sure you will agree, Jean-Louis.

Best, Ralf