[WSIS CS-Plenary] PRE-PrepCom Tunis June 22-23

christoph bruch c.bruch at gmx.de
Mon May 10 17:08:42 BST 2004

Dear all,

German civil society organizations plan a PRE-PrepCom conference in Tunis or
Hammamet for the two days before WSIS Phase II PrepCom I: June 22-23, 2004

The conference is planned to have two parts. One open to the general public,
the other limited to NGO-representatives attending PrepCom I.

We need your suggestions, help, input to make this endeavor a success.

Please mail to

   tunis-ppc1 at gmx.de

MOST IMPORTANT - We need to know who plans to participate, because at the
moment we do not know how big the location has to be.

Please indicate your participation to me as soon as possible:

   tunis-ppc1 at gmx.de

We will have to decide on the location in this week.

Please direct any questions or comments to

   tunis-ppc1 at gmx.de

Sincerely

Christoph Bruch

--