[WSIS CS-Plenary] PRE-PrepCom Tunis June 22-23

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 19:52:39 BST 2004

Dear Christoph, sorry to repeat once more, as we shall
meet in Tunis with many persons who speak only French,
please translate your message in this language and
telle us if during our meeting in Tunis we will live
the same inacceptable situation as in Geneva of
English domination or are you dealing with this
problem... depending on you response it will be
usefull or npot to participate to Tunis meetong !
All the best
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization