[WSIS CS-Plenary] registration of our caucus list

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 22:17:10 GMT 2004

Dear Karen,
I hope everything is well for you since our last
messages.
Sorry i have to remind you for the registration of our
Civile society finance Mechanism thematic caucus
the web page on World Summit on the Information
Society: Civil Society Caucuses, working groups and
coordiation spac do not mention our website :
http://www.wsis-finance.org and our Discussion List
Thaks to complete the information
Thank you Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization