[WSIS CS-Plenary] GFC Draft of Political Chapeau

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Nov 16 15:02:42 GMT 2004

Political Chapeau, para 9.  Reference to youth should be included
here. There's a sentence in the declaration that had a good message
that might be re-worded to fit "We recognize that young people are
the future workforce and leading  creators and earliest adopters of
ICTs."

(I know, a day late...)

Thanks,

Adam