[WSIS CS-Plenary] commentary UNESCO, Microsoft, convention

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Nov 18 20:31:00 GMT 2004

Divina, and all,
the problem with Microsoft "working" with UNESCO and other
UN-organizations, is that it just gives software, calculated at high
prices, and thus pretending they are actually investing...
Simple trick, but it works.
Once you have them "infected" and working on Windows, then it's easier to
sell them at even higher prices software, when they become ministers,
governmental officials, etc.

v.